COAX 11 - Wide beam nozzle
The COAX11 nozzle is specially designed for use with rectangular or scanned line laser spots. Powder is fed into the melt pool from channel openings on either side of the head. It is ideal for high power, high deposition rate cladding processes. For Ni-based powders, deposition rates of 5 kg/hr can be achieved using 6 kW diode laser power.
- Lasers Power: up to 10 kW
- Deposition Track Width: 8 to 22mm
- Powder Feed Rate: up to 110 g/min
- High deposition rate applications.
- Individual tracks with a width of 8 to 22 mm can be deposited using metal alloys
- Deposition rate and bead geometry comparable with plasma powder (PTA)