With a long narrow nozzle body and a low interference contour diameter of 30 mm, the coaxial powder nozzle COAX13 offers useful features for the coating of difficult-to-access functional areas. As with the COAX12, the powder focus is formed by means of 4 individual powder beams. This also permits working in difficult-to-reach spots.
- High immersion depth, approx. 200mm
- Extreme welding positions possible, ± 90° tilt
- Laser Power: up to 3 kW
- Deposition Track Width: 0.5mm to 4mm
- Powder Feed Rate: 10 to 75 g/min
- Cladding using lasers of the highest beam quality in difficult-to-reach component areas
- Restoration of 3D structures in engine Components, e.g., BLISK, compressor or turbine components